Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Belly Pics


36 Weeks


37 Weeks


Look at that huge basketball under there.
37 Weeks



See you soon David Colton!!!
38 Weeks


38 Weeks


At my 38 weeks appointment my blood pressure was a little high and I had protien in my urine and she was concerned about blood clots in my right leg.  I was sent to labor and delivery to get monitored and a few more test.  All the blood work came back fine and my blood when down, pretty much back to normal.  They also did a doopler ultra sound on my leg which came back fine.


I did however get to take this baby home and collect urien for 24 hours.  Yes I did take my cooler of pee to work with me the next day, haha.  That test also came back fine so I will be keep this baby cooking for a little longer!!!


This was taken right before bed on Monday.  I have to say they are at least 3 times worest right now.  They hurt to walk and bend and even move, but I think I can hold out 3 more days unless he would like to come a little early. 

I have to say I am a huge planner and for some reason knowing that I am having him at 8am on Monday is kind of making me sad.  Of all time I now want a suprise.  Haha!  I will take him when he comes.  Praying for a happy, health baby brother for Frankie.  I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment