Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mommy & Frankie Fun Day

This past Saturday Frankie and I had a few adventures just the 2 of us.  I think he had a great time and I know that I loved spending time with just him.  He is just soaking in so much right now.  I am loving this stage in his life.  He is so very sweet and already love baby Colton, hopefully that feeling stays around for when we bring him home. :)

First we started at the Nature Center:


Checking out the beaver den.


Seeing what is behind all of the doors.


He was being so silly.  He would run and knock on the sliver door, then run and then stop and smile at me!!


Sitting in the boat!


Hey mommy, I think that deer is talking???


Yep that deer is talking.



So handsome!!  Oh my sweet boy!!


Looking at the bees.


So cute!


Sitting on the frog.


Playing............




Loved playing with the bugs.


Then we headed to the Library:



He loved playing with everything.


So busy.


He loved this thing.



He really wanted to figure out how to move the stuff on top of the table but his arms just weren't long enough.

After the library it was lunch time so we went to lunch with Mimi & Aunt Katie to Bagger Dave's.  I thought it was pretty good but would like to try something different next time.  After lunch we headed to my parents for nap time.  Once he got up he played for a little bit and then headed home for dinner with Daddy.  All in all we had an amazing day!!!  I just love my little man so much!!  He is such a blessing and a joy to be around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment