Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Colton's Newborn Pics- 5 Days Old

Family Photo
My big boy! I am so thankful that Ashley was able to get a couple good ones of Frankie. He really wasn't into pictures this day.
What a stud!

He looks like a football player here.

Look at those toes.....
This is one of my favs, it's just so sweet!!

I really like this one too.

This is the bow tie that Frankie wore in Jennifer's wedding. So sweet!
My little owl baby!
So sweet!!
Proud Daddy!
I am so greatful to have good friends. Ashley did a great job! I also want to give Ashley another shout out for making my blog look so good. It really needed a face lift!!! Colton was great for all of his pictures I think he even managed to stay awake for the entire shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment