Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Boy's Photo Session (Done in June)


So I have been way behind but wanted to make sure to get these posted so they are in the blog book for 2015.  My friend Lisa Parsons has her own business.....Lisa Parsons Photography and she is amazing!!  I will try and spare you from posting all of them but seriously in LOVE with all of them.

Frankie's 5 yr old pictures:



Colton's 3 yr old pictures:

Outtakes!! Lol!

This is so Colton!  I love it!


 Jaxson's 4 month pictures:





Brothers!!



I can't decide which ones to print, I love them all!!  These boys are my entire world!!  Love them so so much!!  Thank you Lisa, love all the sweet faces you captured!!

No comments:

Post a Comment