Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

SEMO Homecoming 2015


My oh my what a day!!  We started off at the doctors office for Colton.  He was awarded a double ear infection with the prize of a steroid and a antibiotic. But the poor guy is  such a trooper.  He has been looking forward to the Homecoming parade and football game for several weeks now so when he told me he felt good and that he still wanted to go so off we went!  After the doctor we headed to the parade, then Chick Fil A, then the football game and stopped off at Pioneer Orchard on the way home.




Two of my loves, Jaxson stayed home with Ningee


This is one of my favorite crews!  (Molly was sitting on Colton's shoe, lol)

 
Mimi & Papa Gus were there.

Papa was there

Colton wanted to go to the "big" football game so bad, so I braved it with all the little guys by myself.  I go places with them by myself often but I was a little nervous about this since I knew there would be so many people they did great and had a blast!  Jaxson even slept most of the game.
Attempted football game selfie



Waving to Rowdy







We stopped off at Pioneer Orchard on the way home so they could pick out a few small pumpkins to paint. 




So brave


No comments:

Post a Comment