Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Frankie's Kindergarten Field Trip


Last Monday I got to meet Frankie's class at Pioneer Orchard for a little pumpkin patch fun!  I loved getting to see all of his little friends that I hear so much about.

They got to ride in style.

My love and mister Jack!

Getting to be so brave.

Jack, Frankie, Evan and Dace

Hay maze fun.


Layla & Frankie

Frankie, Jack, Carter & Evan


Apple break

Heading to pick the class pumpkin

Ms. Elfrink found the perfect one.


Ms. Elfrink's class 2015-2016


That evening we had dinner with our buddies and hit up Simply Swirled for Orchard night.


Happy Boy!!

Our crazy crew minus a few not pictured!

No comments:

Post a Comment