Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Holiday World


Back in August we took the boys to Holiday World. My parents kept Jaxson since he is still so little. It was a long drive but totally worth it!  We had a blast!
















The waterpark was their favorite part of the whole day.  I locked my phone up in the locker but the picture would have been great, they had SO much fun!  They were both sound asleep with in about 10 minutes of leaving the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment