Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Heartland Football Friday

I was born a Tiger but am now raising Indians!!  Growing up I would have told you that I would never ever live in Jackson and NEVER would have cheered for Jackson at a football game. Lol!  But when in Rome................Let's Go Jackson Indians!!

First home game:
Cape girls who all live in Jackson now!



Football family selfie!

Touchdown!

 Home game #2:
Cutest little Jackson Indians ever!



I see a lot more football game in our future.  Jaxson also does so well he looks around and even manages to get a nap in. :) #footballobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment