Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Frankie's First Day of Kindergarten

First day of school- 8/13/15
Wow how do we already have a kindergartner!!!





Silly boy!

Good-bye hugs from his brothers.
I got this picture from Chrissy (Jack's mom) after she picked them up!  I would say that the first day was a success!! :)

********************************************************************************************
I wanted to add these in here....We actually did take pictures with the shirt on the first day of school but we had the wrong year!  LOL!  We got new shirts and I kept forgetting to take the picture and then we painted the door! :/ 

My sweet little Class of 2028 graduate!!


I can't wait to see how he start to fill out this shirt!!!


He cried when we left but has been doing great.  He gets to ride to and from school with his buddy Jack so all is well in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment