Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Travis & Samantha 5/30/2015


Holy cow it's been over a month since I posted anything!!  We have been staying pretty busy around here..........................

The end of May we traveled Lebanon, MO for my cousin's wedding.  The boys travels pretty well and the wedding was great!

  
Pre-wedding snack (and yes they wore crocs to the wedding)

My soda man.

Beautiful bride!!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Barnes!!!

My handsome little dudes!


Cousins!


The originals.....

They love Big J!






We had a blast and it was a great weekend visiting family!!  I wish Samantha and Travis a happily ever after!!  Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment