Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Father's Day & Landen's Birthday Party


On Father's Day we celebrated all the wonderful dads in our lives and Landen's 3rd birthday since they were in town.  We had a blast! 

Happy Father's day!
This picture melts my heart!  I love all my boys so much!

Papa with his baby, grandbabies and grandpuppies!!


Jaxson is never hurting for attention
 After hanging with my dad for a little bit we headed over to Mimi & Papa Gus's house for Landen's pool party!!  The boys love swimming so they were super excited!!



Frankie fail and busted his eye pretty good.  It was bruised and puffy for a few days.

Landen LOVES Thomas!!










He is the cutest little man EVER!!  Getting ready for his first swim!


Jaxson Reid had his first swim!!  He did pretty good.
It was a great day!!  So thankful to the wonderful examples my boys have to look up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment