Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Laura's Baby Shower


My sister in-law Laura was pregnant with a little girl (baby girl was born on 7/15/15)!  Back in June I hosted a shower for Laura and sweet Emaline!!  She is the only girl granddaughter, so she got pretty spoiled! :) 



Whitney was already booked but I used Everything Iced and they were pretty good and looked super cute!



Late Night Diapers


He was tuckered out after helping set up for the shower.

They were tired too!

I made this bow holder with Trey's help for sweet Emaline

The Boyer ladies


Laura and her mom

Laura's side of the family

Laura and Grandma Boyer







My dad finally got to give someone the pink Harley bibs he bought when I was prego with Jaxson.

Our cousin Angie made this beautiful blanket

Just chillin with Ningee

Phillip (Katie's BF) is the best.  He is always so good with all the kids.


After the shower we came back to my house and had pizza and water fun!


So fun!!

Jaxson just couldn't hang! LOL!
So glad we could spoil Laura and Emaline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment