Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 15, 2015

The Greatest Show on Earth


The circus came to town and I knew that we had to take the boys.  Mimi and Papa Gus came with us and got us front row seats.  I knew Frankie would love it and I figured Colton would enjoy it too.  I have to say that we all LOVED it.  It was so much fun!! 







Cotton candy excitment.


They picked Trey to come out and do a "stunt"



This was the boys favorite part, but it was loud.



Mimi and Papa Gus thank you so much for taking us to the circus and a big thank you to Ningee for watching little mister.  Can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment