Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Eagle Ridge Preschool Playday


Pirates and Princess's Playday
Eagle Ridge is serious the best preschool around!  We love them so much, I am sad that Frankie is going to be moving on after summer.  Last week the boys had a playday at school.  It was so much fun!









They got over their fear of horses.



  Super fun day at school!  I ended up taking Colton home with me after this because he wouldn't stop crying when I was trying to leave.  Jaxson stayed with my dad and slept the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment