Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Friends, Family & Fun


We have been having so much fun outside lately.  The weather has been great!  

My parents and Aunt & Uncle helped Trey and I update our landscaping.

"I'm going to wear this shirt because I like balls"




Best buddies!

Colton (2), Jack (5), Levi (3) & Frankie (5)








Picked them up early from school and we went to the park!




They had every single book they own in the floor along with all of their bedding.


We had a fun little BBQ with all our friends!




Stuffed full of marshmallows.


Frankie loves Katy so!! :)

Looking forward to many more BBQs and fun outside!!  Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment