Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Last Day as a Family of FOUR!!!


Today started my maternity leave.  I wanted a day to finish up last minute things and relax!!  I couldn't have asked for a better day and the weather was AMAZING!!!  Trey and I dropped the boys off at school and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel then headed home to chill!  I took a nap and then cleaned the house and did the rest of the laundry.  Fun stuff right!  After I decided that everything was ready enough, I headed to get a mani/pedi! :)

Pampering...........Early birthday present to myself! :)
 After that we picked up the boys a little early from school to enjoy the beautiful weather!!  Spring please stay we need warm and sunshine!!!

First stop Sonic!
#happyhour
 Then the park!







 Last stop: Pancake Day!


Colton say: "want to see something cool"

Big boys with their toys.

:)
Today was the perfect day to wrap up being a family of four!  Can't wait to meet the newest addition tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment