Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Boyer Baby #3: 31-39 Weeks


Here is the final "belly post", I can't believe he will be here today!!!  I feel like I have been pregnant forever this time!  I can't wait to finally meet him.  I can't wait to see what he looks like and hold him!  EEK, so exciting and scary.  I am going to have THREE boys ages 4 and under!!! :)

Whoops...............No 31 week photo





Whoops...........No 34 week photo







 
And that's all she wrote!!
See you soon little man because it's BABY day!!

2 comments:

  1. I just found you on another blog! I hope everything went well today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything went well! We have a perfect baby boy!

    ReplyDelete