Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Soulard Oktoberfest & Mimi's Boys

Saturday afternoon we head down to Soulard for Oktoberfest and dinner at Chava's the best Mexican place around!!  It was fun to get away with just adults for a little while.



We got to meet up with Emily!!  It was so fun!

Jeremy said I had to take my picture here????

While we were gone, Mimi was holding down the fort and playing with the boys!  She sent me some pretty cute pictures!!  :)  






Fun time!!  Thank you Mimi for watching the boys so we could get away for little bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment