Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Frankie's Field Trip to Lazy L Safari Park


This past Friday I went with Frankie and his Pre-K class to Lazy L.  It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a BLAST!!  We checked out all the animals and enjoyed all the fall activities they had set up.



Feeding the deer.


I don't know why but I think this picture is adorable.



My main squeeze!



Love all his little friends.



He finally feed a goat!!  Thank you Miss Anna for your help!

He was so proud! :)



:)

Best of 6!
We had another successful class trip!!  I am so thankful that I get to be a part of them!!  I wouldn't trade these moments for anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment