Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beggs (Pioneer) Orchard 2014


"Beggs Orchard" will forever be "Pioneer Orchard" to me, but moving on.  Last Sunday The boys and I headed there to check it out.  We have been there every year since Frankie was little.  It's very small but lots of fun!!  Since we already had our pumpkins we just did the activities and skipped the pumpkin picking!!  Well let me rephrase that, we bought 2 pumpkins that were "so heaby" from the box up front!!















My loves.



After Beggs we headed to Ningee and Papa's house to eat lunch and paint our pumpkins.






This is what I got when I asked Frankie to smile for me. :)



The masterpieces! (Colton's on the left and Frankie's on the right)

Colton has snuggles with Papa after naptime.
Oh and while Colton was napping we made yummy cookies!!  I'd say we had a pretty successful Sunday Funday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment