Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Colton- 23/24 Months

 
Ok since I am 2 months behind on this post I am going to keep it short and sweet, but I did want to post the pictures (that were taken on his birthday)!!
 
You are two going on 4.  You love to do anything and everything that you big brother does.  Here are a few thing I want to remember about you: 
 
  • You love to run, jump and climb. 
  • You love anything that is shaped like a ball.  You love to kick and throw them and you are actually really good at it.
  • You are a great singer and know lots of songs like: Row Row Row Your Boat, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Happy Birthday, Scooping up my Bumblebee, Let it Go and I sure there are more.
  • You still LOVE your paci and your blankets (aka babies).  I haven't had the heart to take your paci away yet but the time is coming.......soon.
  • You still head bang in your crib when going to sleep and waking up.
  • You love to snack but you don't really eat dinner at all.  You will sometimes eat your fruit but, usually nothing else.  I would say that your favorite food is waffles with syrup.
  • You are very easy to put down for a nap and to bed.
  • You are overall a very happy boy and so BIG and so smart!!
  • You have lots of teeth and possibly getting your 2 year molars. 
  • You are in a size 4 diaper and 24 months to 2T clothing.
  • Your stats from the doctor (on 7/9/14): Height: 33 1/4- 25th percentile and Weight 25 lbs 2 oz- 25th percentile.


These were best our of a thousand!  LOL!! 
 
Colton man you are growing up way to fast!  You still have to cutest baby face and are such a good little boy!  I love being able to watch you grow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment