Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Boyer Baby #3: 1-12 Weeks


Even though this is the 3rd baby I want to make sure I keep the same type of pictures an journal that I did for the first 2.  So I am going to do my best to keep up with this for the sake of this little guy or girl growing in my belly!!

How we found out:  (7/8) I pretty much know my body by now and the day I should have started I took a test.  It was very faintly positive.  I brushed it off and said that can't be right.  Later that evening I had to run to the store to pick up something I needed for the next day and thought, I am here I will just pick up another test and take it in the morning.  (7/9) I took a test that morning and is was for sure POSITIVE!  I was excited but also freaking out a little or a lot you choose.  It was Colton's birthday and he had a well check so I picked Trey up from work so he could come with us.  After we dropped the boys off for school I just told him.  I think he was in a little bit of shock but we were both happy.  Trey still didn't really believe it was true so he had me that another test that weekend and sure enough it was STILL  positive!!

Found out at almost 4 weeks but forgot to take the first picture.  





Also forgot to take an 8 week picture.  Trey was out of town and by the time I realized we didn't take one I was almost 9 weeks.





Feeling pretty good, but I am so ready to get some ENERGY!  I am looking forward to the second trimester!!

No comments:

Post a Comment