Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Altenburg Fair


This past Saturday we headed to the Altenburg Fair.  Ningee had the awesome idea to take the boys! I hadn't been in probably 7 years so I thought why not!  It was so fun to take the boys and the food was super yummy!!

This is what they thought of the horses.

This picture cracks me up, I have now idea why Frankie is like that.



They road this ride 4 times.

Any this picture right here is what made the trip worth it!!


Took a bounce house break.

:)


Had to have a snow cone to cool us down.

Never leave home without your Mickey backpack.



Colton was a dancing machine.


We had a blast!! Can't wait to go back next year and get another yummy grilled cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment