Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

iPhone Photo Dump


I have been pretty good about using my real camera lately but I don't always have it with me.  Just want to make sure I have some of these on my blog!!  Brace yourself some of these are from April!!

Date Night:

Love our Besties!!
 Wedding Weekend:

Congrats Erica & Jeremy!!
Winery Fun:
(Went to an anniversary party for the Juden's)
Cake pops and water puddles!!


Throwing rocks.

Bother love!

Another wedding...Congrats Erin & Wes!

Mom and I hearing the Duggar's speak.

Airshow 2014:
3 of my favorite people

It was pretty cool!!
Second day at Eagle Ridge:
The adorableness kills me!


Such BIG boys!

Can you tell who threw water at who??

First (& last) Hapkido!  He did good the first class and cried the second class so we decided that would be his last class.

Swimming with friends!
 Music class at The Pediatric Edge:
(They LOVED it)


Bring on the month of June, we have so many fun things planned!!  We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment