Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Boyer Vacation-Orlando & Chattanooga/Days 8 & 9: Ruby Falls


Day 8:
We woke up had breakfast and headed to the pool for our last swim in Orlando, then we loaded up the truck and drove the 8.5 hours to Chattanooga.  Honestly we have never drove that long with the kids awake before.  We usually drive at night but knew that wasn't really going to be an option on the way back. They did pretty well considering how long the drive was! We picked Chattanooga because Jermey and Laura wanted to stop and see Ruby Falls on the way home.


They were all over the place!





Day 9:
We spent the night in a horrible hotel with a horrible free breakfast but we surivived!!  Lol!  After breakfast we drove up the mountain a little bit to Ruby Falls.  I have to say I really had no interest in going but I like to try new things.  It turned out to be a fun little stop on our way home.



If I remember corretly, this is a fault line.

Most of the walk space was narrow and low.




Here is Ruby Falls.

Yep I am that mom, we all had our Cards shirts on! :)

This was the best out of 15 pictures.

Yep there was no way I was opening my eyes in the sun.

Beautiful view.

It was a perfect way to finally end vacation!!  We all had a blast and made lots of fun memories!!

We made it home safe and sound and have slowly returned to our normal routines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment