Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Frankie- 3.5 Years Old


(So I am a month late....the pictures were taken on his 3.5 birthday though!!)

Frankie, I can hardly believe you are three and a half years old.  You are so fun to be around!  You are always talking about something and usually laugh if we are all laughing.  You love to tell me  something to ask you, for example you will say ask me if I want to lay down....I will ask you and you will say no and smile and laugh.  You also really like to play mommy or daddy and brother or sister.  You really enjoy playing doctor especially when you get to give me a shot.  Your little imagination is always thinking of new, fun things to do.  You love to hide under covers from the "monster" who is usually daddy, Colton or Sophie.

You are such a good big brother.  You love Colton so much and have really been playing well with him even though he doesn't share very well.  You have gotten really good about sharing and taking turns.  You love to make him smile and laugh.  You also help me when he is upset and I am in the other room, you tell him "it's ok mommy will be right back", it pretty adorable!  I can tell you love him so much and I know that he adores you!!  There are times where you are not so nice to him but  that is all part of it.

You know how to say your ABCs, you can count to 13 without a problem and you know lots of colors and several shapes.  You can sing tons of song and you even like to make up your own songs to sing.  You know lots of animals too.  You sometime shock me with the things you know or remember that I didn't even know you knew!  You are so very smart!  We have started working more with scissors and drawing.

You are fully potty trained.  We started Friday August 9th and I would say by Monday you were good.  We kept you in a pull up at night for a little over a week, then you asked to sleep in underwear.  You have had very few accident!!  We are so proud of you and how fast you got the hang of it!

You are very strong willed, opinionated and sassy...just like your mama.  We have an identical personality which doesn't always work in our best interest.  You love pushing my buttons and know exactly which ones get me.  With all that being said you are a huge mama's boy!!  You love to snuggle with me and you always want me to play with you (and I wouldn't have it any other way)!!

You are such a blessing in our lives!  We love you so much!!  So thankful that I get to watch you grow and get bigger and braver!  I love you to infinity and beyond!








And that's as good as it gets folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment