Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Pictures


I won a Facebook contest on Captivating Memories Photography page so I decided I would use my winnings for some fall photos of the boys!  A few Saturday's ago we head to down town Cape so she could work her magic!  Sorry for the picture overload and if you die of all the cuteness!!














Colton was all business but Frankie was having fun with it!  I am super happy how they all turned out and have to many favorites to choose from!!  Side note, Trey had to work so he was home sleeping.  Plus I think there is something about a mama and her boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment