Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Springfield, MO in iPhone Pictures

I just finished up the post with my camera pictures but I captured some really fun memories on my phone that I want to share!



BK- first pit stop on the way there


Heading to the zoo


Colton giving Papa love!


A boy and his boy toys!


Cousin Ashley- love this pretty girl!


Sweet baby Colton! (Momma's boy)


At Bass Pro watching the fish feeding show!


In love with this chunky cheeks!


Testing out boats!


Oh Frankie, my sweet little Frankie!


Dinosaur and a box of raisins!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Fun with Ningee on the way home!


Colton enjoying a bottle on the way home!
It was much needed family time and time away!! I think we all felt refreshed!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment