Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Frankie's Big Boy Room


Over the summer Frankie got a big boy bed and new dinosaur bedding.  Trey has been wanting to paint in his room since we moved in but I wanted to wait until we decided how we were going to decorate.  We finally decided and agreed on a "design".  I absolutely love how it turned out!!!
Thank you Trisha for the "RAWR means I love you in dinosaur" sign!

Thank you dad for drawing the dinosaurs for us!

Thank you Pinterest for the gutter book shelve idea!

Hi Colton!

Love!

Re-using the "Frankie" sign from his baby room!

2 comments: