Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Aunt Katie

 
Trey's little sister came home for Easter break so we celebrated her birthday with yummy Shogun's!!  I think this might be one of my new favorite places.  As long as I can remember we always go there for her birthday but this time it was so fun to watch Frankie!  He is so scared of the fire but loves everything else.  Especially when the throw the food in your mouth.  My mom was kind enough to come hang out with Colton and put him to bed so we could enjoy without a fussy baby.
 
Katie and her boyfriend Seth

Mimi & Papa Gus

Me and my mountain man (lol)

Intensely looking at something

and this is why I will never go there on my birthday!  Lol, they make you dance while they sing happy birthday in Japanese.

Birthday wish......

Then it was Frankie's turn and yes we did have to sing Happy Birthday to him first.

So happy!!

 
Happy 23rd Birthday Aunt Katie!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment