Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Smiles, Activity Mat & Play-doh

 
So many new things happening at our hosue!!
 
 Colton gave his first real smiles (non-pooping)!
 Enjoying his first time on his activity mat.

 Frankie showing him how the stuff works.

 Frankie's first time playing with Play-doh! 
 He loved it!

 Again what better way to learn than from your big brother!
Ok so I know this picture isn't listed in the title, but look matching PJ's!!!
 
Love my boys so much!!  I hope that they will be best of friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment