Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Big Brother Frankie

Since I am not doing monthly post for Frankie anymore, I thought I would just do a small update on how he is doing.  First I just want to say what an amazing little boy Frankie is!  He is so smart and loves everything.  He also repeats and remembers everything so you have to be really careful with what you say and what you tell him he gets to do because he will remember.  We have started the mine stage, I thought we might skip this but with the little brother here now he seems to think everything is his.  He will still share, but I just sometime have to talk him into it.  Here are a few things that I want to make sure I remember:

* Monsters are a big deal- He will say "there's a monster coming".

*Super heros are very cool, he is often Batman or Spiderman when he is running around the house.  I think that he picked this up from the babysitters house.

*He loves his babysitter Erica's house.  She has a 4 year old name Tyler and  a 2 year old name Storie.  Frankie will often talk about all 3 of them after we come home or on the weekends.  When we are playing or watching TV he will always grab a bag or a bucket and say that he is going to Erica's house.  So sweet, he lights but when he see them outside.  We are blessed to found someone that is great with kids and that Frankie loves!

*He is an AMAZING big brother.  He loves Colton and always wants to hold and see him.  He gives him kisses all the time.  Most of the time the first thing he say in the morning is "where's Colton".  The first 2 weeks were a little rough but I think that will be best friends!!

*He can count to 10 but most of the time skips the number 4.

*He can sing the ABCs but sometimes skips some of the letters but we are working on it.

*He can sing all kinds of nursery rhymes.  I just love when he sings.  He often sings songs to Colton when he is upset.  So sweet!

*He loves watching stuff on the iPad, we don't have one but Grammy does so she brings it over everything she comes over.  He loves it.  He even knows how to work it for the most part, kind of scary.  Haha!

*He loves books.  We read big stacks of them everyday!

*He has been a big helper to me.  He gets me things when I ask him and likes to help cook sometimes.  He also has kind of started to help me pick up his toys when we are done playing.

*He is in a size 4 diaper (still kind of big), his shirts are 24 months to 2T and his shorts are 18 months.

That is all I can think of right now. :)
 

Meeting Colton for the first time!


Look at that smile!!  What a sweet kid!


My heart is melting! :)


Popcorn or "Icorn"


So big!


Eating ribs!


Brother hug time!


Silly!


I couldn't be happier!!

Frankie is so much fun to be around!!  He makes me smile and laugh everyday! I can't even image life without him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment