Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Frankie Randoms

Frankie learned how to clap! He had clapped before but now he claps when he does something good or when we say good job. This morning on the radio they were clapping, I looked in the backseat and Frankie was smiling and clapping. It was so cute!

Also this past week really started to pull up on things and move around, holding on of course. But tonight he took several steps without any help. Aunt Katie and I looked at each other and screamed HE WALKED, I think that we scared him because we were so excited. It won't be long and we will have a walking this fish!! I feel like I need to get Frankie some kind of helmet because the poor kid looks like he got beat up and he isn't even walking yet. We have had quit a few spills already.

Hey Mom!! Frankie doing one of his favorite things, BATH TIME! He still loves his bath time but this week he has started this screaming thing when we get close to being done. I am not sure what it's about but I hope it doesn't last that long because it is pretty stressful.

There is that look again. I must of said something that he didn't like.


Frankie had a pretty big week. He is eating 3 meals a day now so we had to cut down 2 of his bottles because we were still giving him 5-6 bottles a day. We have almost cut them, the evening bottle is gone but we are still working on the morning bottle because he doesn't really want to eat breakfast so we have been giving him like 4oz of his bottle and then some breakfast. I just can't send my baby boy to daycare if I know he didn't eat. We have also moved his bath time back by 15 minutes. It doesn't seem like a lot of for a little boy it is. At the begining of the week you would have thought we were killing him by cutting his bottles and making him stay up later but now that it is the end of the week he is a pro. He is happy up until the end!!!


I can't beleive that I will be doing a 12 month post in one week! My baby will be ONE! This year has flown by way to fast.


Super excited for March of Dimes walk tommorrow! Hope the rain goes away at least for the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment