Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

This year was my very First Mother's Day, last year I missed it by 4 days. Trey said that it didn't count because he wasn't here yet which I guess is true. Trey had to work so he had to sleep most of the day so it was just me and Frankie! :) After we got up Trey suprised me with flowers and a sweet card. Trey and Frankie (with Trisha's help) made me a garden stone to put at our new house. We went to church with Joe and Lisa then out to breakfast. Then we went over to my parents house and spent the day there. We had a pretty relaxing day, which was great. The weather was really nice so we also got to enjoy playing and taking a walk. I am so thankful to have the baby and baby daddy that I do. It was the perfect First Mother's Day ever!!! I am so so thankful to have the best momma in the world!! I don't know what I would do with out her!
The pretty flowers that Trey got me!
My garden stone with Frankie's hand prints that says "Happy 1st Mother's Day 2011" I love it so much, I am going to keep it forever!!!
A picture of me and the fish before church.
Mimi and Papa with Frankie after church/lunch. It was about nap time so he was not into taking pictures.
Grammy and Papa!
Me and my momma with the baby!
Frankie face to me is say really, are you guys kidding me....................
Well this post is a little short because it is the 3rd time doing it because it won't load. 12 month post and birthday party post coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment