Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter!! This year was Frankie's FIRST Easter, he had so much fun hanging out with family and might I add that the Easter Bunny was very good to him!

We celebrated Easter with my parents on Saturday night so the Easter bunny came a day early.

Checking out what the Easter bunny brought him at our house with Daddy. The balls and the bubbles are his favorite things.


Family photo Easter morning. I am not sure why I wanted this photo bc I don't look the best and I think I had the same pj's on in our Christmas family photo, oh well don't judge me.




This is his new face. Every new family member that he met, he gave this face to them. It is really cute in person though, you can't help but laugh.



Thank Mimi for my super cute Eater outfit!!! I love it! We had a great time visiting with the Boyer family on Easter day, Frankie got to meet a lot of family member that he hadn't met before and some that he hasn't seen since he was born. All in all it was a great weekend!!!



*****Easter evening, Frankie started clapping for the first time. He was so proud of himself and so were we!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment