Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Frankie's 1st Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Cape at Great Aunt Annie's house. Poor daddy had to work so it was just us. It was a long day for me. We drow down the night before and then I had to go to work on Friday so I left Thanksgiving day afternoon. This was a big step for me and Frankie. Frankie spent the night at Grammy and Grandpa for the first time. I think that we both held up great. I did miss him so much though. Friday after a half day of work Trey and I drove down and spend the rest of the weekend. Big Papa and Great Aunt Annie
Grammy!!


The Girls, Jennifer and Ashley!


Mommy and Frankie!

No comments:

Post a Comment