Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Frankie 7 Months

Already 7 months, I can't beleive it has been this long already. You are wanting to try so many new things but can't quit figure them out yet. You love to sit up and play with anything, this has made your activity mat that you loved so much almost obsolete. You can sit up very well by yourself but still fall over quit often so I always either sit behind you or put the boyfriend pillow behind you (just in case). Your favorite toys still include anything that makes music and has lights on it. I think that you are about to out grow some of your baby toys, so good thing that Christmas is right around the corner. Your Johnny Jump up is a great time killer between dinner and bath time, you tend to be a little fussy during this time because you are sleepy and ready for bed. I also use the Johnny Jump up as a swing, you love it! You talk and smile the whole time followed by a little jumping and then I swing you again. You have a great little personality and are almost always happy. You smile a ton now and lov to talk. Right now you are talking the most when you are getting a bath. Something about laying you down in the bath tube turns on your talking gene. i love it, you also splash the entire bath. Everything in the room gets wet, but I woldn't change it for the world. You are finally sleeping through the night almost every night now! Most of the time you wake up right before my 5:30 alarm goes off. Sometimes you will stay asleep until 5:45 which is even better. We will have to work on this because you even wake up this early on the weekends. Over this month you hafe popped out 2 teeth. They are both on the bottom in the center. I have to say they are so cute. You have even managed to figure out how to stick them out and show me. You are getting so big little man. Look at this chubby body!! I love it!
Cute family photo.



Frankie and Whytt playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment