Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Frankie 2 Months

You are getting bigger, your arms and legs are still skinny but they are starting to pack on the pounds. Over the last month I started to just pump breast milk for you because you really took to the bottle. After taking to your doctor at your 2 month check up I decided to stop giving you breast milk because I wasn't producing enough for you. The doctor said that you got the most important part already anyway. I was ok with that because I was having to give you a bottle then pump then clean up everything. It seems like by the time that was all done I would have to do it all over again. You slept a lot, when you weren't sleeping you were being held. I tried to keep you away from a lot of people because you were so little. You are really starting to like your bouncy seat and getting better with you activity mat.

This was a busy month for you: You went to your first 4th of July Boyer Bash! It was hot and sunny so you stayed inside most of the day. You also stated inside for the fireworks with Grampy and Jack and all of the puppies. You made your first trip to visit Big Papa in Springfield. You also met most of your second cousins. It was a long trip there and back with a 2 month old but we made it. Back at home you had your first date with Miss Anna, she a little older than you so she was more interest in moving around but still I think you had a pretty good first date! :) Finally you went swimming for the first time, you really didn't care for it that much. I think it was because the water was a little cool and not what you were use too. I think next year this time you will love it.
Your 2 month status: Weight 2 lbs 6 oz which is the 35th percentile
Lenght: 23 1/4 inches which is the 62nd percentile
Head Circ: 15 1/4 inchs which is the 21st percentile

Clothing size: 0-3 month

No comments:

Post a Comment