Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"Water Play"


The boys love to play in the water.  Colton asks me every night if they can have "water play."  Trey had a meeting one evening and I needed to kill a little time so I set them up a fun little water event, plus this counts as bath right?!?










Cozy Coupe, car wash.





He wasn't so sure about the sprinkler business.

These boy had a blast playing in the water!  So happy I can make their dreams come true!!  The boys kept saying that this is the best day ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment