Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Special Guest at ERCS


A couple weeks ago Eagle Ridge had a few very special guest stop by.  They invited the parents, so you know I was there! :)  They both were a little unsure at first.......



.......pretty cool special guest for a Thursday morning!


Colton liked it from afar.



Jaxson liked it up close.






Miss Anna's K3 class
What a fun morning for the little ones at Eagle Ridge.  Bless to have this school and staff watch over my babies while I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment