Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

June Wrap Up

This summer is flying right on by...........can you beleive that we are already half way through July??  June was a super fun month!!  These babe's are growing before my eyes....it's a happy, sad time.

1st day of Summer school in the book!! He loved it!
Trying on Jaxson's sunglasses! :)


Date night with Josh & Amanda:



Jaxson Reid waiting his turn!!  LOVE this picture!


Swim lessons!
Trey loving his popcorn bowl.






I got up to pee and my bed was taken over by this cutie!



:)

He wouldn't grab the juice box out of my hand that he wanted to hold himself...

Working on school work!


Ice cream snack with the White's
Sweet Summer Time:






Last day of Summer School reward!!!


SO big!










June...you've been fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment