Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Frankie's Kindergarten Spring Concert

Last week we went to Frankie's Spring concert at school and I have to say it was the cutest thing that I have ever seen.  All the kids did a great job!  You could tell that Frankie was really loving it!

My three sons....

Waiting for it to start.

Evan, Jack & Frankie

Best Buddies

Frankie's in the front row under the "I"

Frankie and his girlfriend Layla! :)

Frankie had to have a picture with his friend Carter.

Our first baby is growing up so fast.....

so we must act silly!!! :)

Hahah.......we love taking silly selfies!
Frankie is growing up so fast!  So thankful that we can be so involved in his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment