Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

10th Celebration of my 21st Birthday

Sunday was my 31st birthday, man do I feel super old!  LOL!  Actually the getting old thing doesn't bother me one bit.  I love my life and my little family!! :)  When we got up that morning the boys were pretty concerned about my birthday party and what was on the agenda for the day.  I told them that they could plan my birthday party and we could pretty much do what they wanted to do.  Jaxson woke up and seemed to be much better.....so off to Wal-mart we went to let the planning begin.

Frankie & Colton picked all of this by their selves.

After Wal-mart we headed over to Ningee & Papa's to play so Trey could sleep at home.  They of course talked us into going to the school to play!! :)
Colton in rock heaven



Having a blast!


I would have never let Frankie or Colton do this with a bigger kid.  LOL!

Jaxson loves to slide!






He wants to be big SO bad!


Sister loves Big Papa & never leaves his side.

After playing Jaxson took a nap and woke up fussy with a 102 fever.  Since he woke up right before dinner we still went out but I ended up holding him almost the entire time.  He was so pitiful. :(

This was Jaxson most of dinner.


Wishing for big thing in 2016! :)

31 ain't so bad




After throwing a few rocks in the river while Papa sat with Jaxson in the car we headed home to get everyone to bed.  I was pretty exhausted so I went to bed shortly after the boys!  I will call this a pretty awesome birthday day!  I am so blessed to have the family and friends that I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment