Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot & Cupcakes


Superbowl Sunday was a very relaxing day of not doing much.  I had been looking at Pinterest and saw all these cute Valentine's pictures, I wanted to try my luck.  I re-purposed the bunting that I used for Colton's 1 year photo shoot.  I need to work on my skills so more and I need my boys to work with me a little.  LOL!  I seriously don't know how photographers do it.

Picture #1 is always the best!


Attempting to get something cute.

Sweet boys.

Yep buddy that is what I feel like to.

Cupcake Mustache









So blessed with a relaxing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment