Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Fun


So it snowed on Super Bowl Sunday and Frankie never mentioned anything about playing in the snow, but when I was putting him to bed he said "mommy we didn't even go sledding today". Honestly that kind of broke my heart. Sometimes being a "working" mom sucks. I want to be able to go and do and take my kids to all the fun play groups but it just can't happen at this point in our lives. Anyway I am getting off track. While I was getting ready for work I got a text from my boss that said take your time getting in today and be safe. Man was that a prayer answered, it wasn't a full snow day but it did let us not rush around and we got to play outside for a few minutes before I had to go to work. Those 15 minutes of snow fun were awesome! The boys had fun and then it was back to reality!!

Snow suits and toddlers are seriously so adorable!!






















Now bring on Spring, PLEASE!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment