Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching Up

Thought I would play a little catch up tonight. Thanksgiving through Christmas was crazy busy, yes it was all fun but still so exhausting! January we have really been laying kind of low. Frankie was sick the first week of January with a double ear infection and chest congestion. The second week Colton had an ear infection and RSV. After that we had a little break in sickness but its hit us hard this weekend. Trey is sick and Colton has influenza A. He has been pretty pitful. Praying everyone else slips by without getting it. We shall see...

Picture recap:



My work Christmas party. We decided to have it after Christmas and I enjoyed it more I think!


New car garage!


Sick baby, round 1.





Bubble bath boys.






Saturday morning cleaning.


Doesn't everyone travel with Batman glasses and a buzz gun!


18 month well check! Healthy boy!





Sawyer turned 1! Sweet girl loved her cupcake!


Getting ready for spring!


My bestie Trisha sent me flowers "just because"! Love her!











Having fun at the basketball game!


Frankie took this picture! He is getting better at selfies!


It happened....influenza A has hit my little man.











Poor buddy doesn't feel good at all. Hoping the tamiflu helps some.

My parents are awesome and watched the boys so I could go to a baby shower. The girls that threw it did such a great job!















The mash-tini bar was such a great idea and it was super yummy!!

Meanwhile mom took Frankie shopping and he talked her in getting him some new Legos. He played with them the rest of the day!




So blessed to have amazing parents! No sure what we would do with out them! Now time to finish watching The Bachelor wedding! :)

Hopefully will be caught up with the rest of my blog post this week.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment