Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Goals


I don't do a resolution anymore because I can never keep it, but the word goal means a little more to me.  Here are some of my goals for 2014 and hopefully some become lifestyle changes!
  • Letting go of some of the control and just rolling with the punches. (this will be extremely hard for me and I have already failed several times)
  • Stop yelling! (this might be evening harder for me)
  • Finish decorating the house and save up to finish some outside projects this Spring and Summer.
  • Workout 3 times a week
  • Choose healthier snacks and cut back on sweets (this is going to kill me!!)
  • Floss daily
  • Do a "Feel Good Jar" when something good happens to us we will write it down and then read them at the end of the year.
  • Take a family vacation
  • Take a kid fee mini vacation
  • Pay down on the truck and build back our savings
  • Continue on our cash budget and paying for things in cash
I think all of these things are doable as long as Trey & I as a team and work towards them.  2013 was an amazing year and we are looking forward to see what comes of 2014.  Here are a few pictures I took of the boys are New Year's Day.



 And that right there is as good as it gets folks.  They were not having it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment