Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Nikon...........


Ok I couldn't think of a title.  The other day I picked up my camera and realized that it had been over a month since I had used it.  That makes me so sad, I use to be so good and would use it more than my phone.  It's just that I always have my phone, no matter what!  I have been able to caputure so many fun moments with it!!  I took a camera class a few months ago and honestly I couldn't tell you anything about it.  I would love to know how to acually use my camera.  I am going to try to make that a piroity this winter.  It seems like things are more calm in the winter, maybe it's just because we don't have any other fun summer things to go out and do.  Anyway the other day I spent a whole evening just following the boys around.  I how watching them and trying to figure out how their little minds work!!

Yummy corn bread!

This SMILE!!!









No more pictures mom!



He clearly doesn't understand the concept.....haha!!


He regreted it right after he did it.

Purple sidewalk chalk does not taste good in case anyone was wondering.




I promise his arms aren't broken!
So much fun playing outside but I think I am ready for some (more) fall weather.  It's been to dang hot this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment