Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Grant's Farm & Suson Park

Friday after work we loaded up the car and headed to St. Louis. We spent the weekend with Trey's older brother and his family. We love hanging out with Jeremy, Laura and sweet baby Landen!! Once we got there and un loaded it was time for bed.

Saturday we woke up and headed to Grant's Farm!! Frankie was in some kind of mood and was pretty grumpy the entire time. Colton and Landen had a blast though! I realized shortly after we got there that I forgot my camera at home so all pictures were taken on my phone.






























After Grant's Farm we headed to Red Robin and had a huge, yummy lunch! It was after 1 when we finished and we were all tired! Once we got back we headed straight for naps! Trey and Jeremy left to work the Rams vs. Packer game with their dad. When the boys got up we loaded up and headed back to Grant's Farm because I dropped my id when we were there and lucky for me someone turned it in!! After waiting forever for the lady to bring my id to the guard station we headed to Suson Park.

It was getting really close to dinner and Frankie didn't nap....so we were really testing our limits! Haha! A friend who lives in St. Louis always raves about this park because her son loves it! It had a fun play area, a petting zoo and a few cool lakes. We were a little late to see the animals so we head straight to the play area. There were tons of kids there but that didn't seem to bother the boys too much.














They had so much fun on the slides and swings!! Keeping up with 2 was kind of hard because they both were climbing on EVERYTHING!! I could tell we were going to have a melt down if we didn't get out of there soon, so we headed back to get dinner ready. The boys had fun playing together and we called it an early night because I think we were all exhausted! After the boys were in bed Laura and I stayed up late and watched a chick flick while we waited for the boys to get home!! It was a fun Saturday!! We always have so much fun with them!!! Can't wait to hang out again soon!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment