Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring is Finally Here

 
It seems like winter last a lot longer this year.  Maybe it's just because we are loving being outside right now, but I am ready for it to stay warm.  I mean it's almost May and we don't even have our plants outside yet.  The boys love everything about being outside.  I love the fresh air and the sun.  We have taken advantage of every nice day we have had so far.  I think I already have a little bit of a tan too!  We have been taking walks in the evening.  Playing at the park and school playground on the weekend.  Frankie is also loving playing in the mulch on the playground and picking up and playing in any rock bed he can find.  A few weekends ago it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon so my dad (Papa) and I took Frankie to the park while my mom kept Colton at their house while he napped.  Poor guy we always go do the fun stuff while he is napping, I am sure by the time summer hits he will be ready to go everywhere with us.  I brought my camera just in case Frankie did something cute! :)
 
Batman to the rescue


Best buddies

My favorite channel to watch!

Photo bombed by this adorable little guy with glasses.

He didn't want to slide down this slide.  LOL this kid and all of his PERSONALITY!!  I can't say much unfortunately he gets it from me.

Like I said, he loves playing in the mulch!!

Then we went to the creek to throw rocks.

Every time he would throw a rock he would say "body slam", I sometimes have no idea where he gets these things from.



 We tried, right!  The life with boys!! :)

Then when we got home, this little angle was full of smiles!

 
 
Loving the warm days and can't wait for them to stick around forever!!!  I know soon enough I will be complaining about how hot it is but at this point I don't even care! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment